Regent Theatre, Stoke
Stoke on Trent
Box Office: 0844 871 7649
The Regent Theatre is situated in Stoke-on-Trent City Centre (Hanley), easily accessible from the M6, junctions 15 and 16, and from the A50. Follow the prominent brown tourism signs for the Cultural Quarter and then Theatres. Ample secure parking nearby (£1 eves).
By bus or coach:
Drop off space for coaches and parking nearby. Please contact the Groups Hotline 0844 871 7619 (Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge) for details or for information about alternative coach parking. The Regent Theatre is a five minute walk from the city centre bus station.
Frequent trains to Stoke-on-Trent from towns in the surrounding area. Stoke-on-Trent railway station is a 10 minute bus ride or taxi drive away.
- There is lift access to all levels of the theatre from our foyer (with audible announcer).
- On arrival at the theatre there are 9 steps leading from the front doors to the theatre foyer. If you bear to your left on entering he doors we have a small lift suitable for wheelchair users and buggies.
- There are designated wheelchair space on both auditorium levels:
- x 4 spaces Circle Row B
- Accessed by lift
- x 4 spaces in Stalls Row U
- Accessed by lift
- Row E in the stalls can accommodate between 1 and 18 wheelchair users
- Accessed by flat level from foyer
- Box Office, cloakroom and bars all have low level counters.
- Backstage Tours are accessible to wheelchair users.
- We have an infra-red sound enhancement system in the auditorium. Using a headset (without a hearing aid) or one that is worn around the neck (with a hearing aid) you can boost the volume of the performance. There is no charge for using the headsets which you can collect from the box office.
- Guide, hearing and other working dogs are welcome in all parts of the theatre and we will provide water for them on request.
- There are accessible toilets in the Foyer, the Stalls Bar and the Circle bar.
Back to list